As most countries scrap academic year for 2020, some are still on the fence about resuming regular academic year as the Coronavirus continues to ravage the length and breadth of the world.
For school and educationists, it has flashed a new light on online education and how students can conveniently take their lessons online without problems. The only predicament will be missing the effect of a regular class and interacting with your friends.
For Muslims, the parents and guardians must ensure that their kids and other students get the best from it.
Online Quran lesson is now mainstream; people can access it from any country in the world and get the best from it. At www.learnquran.online, we have an array of tutors, lessons, and literature to boost your experience with us.
Whether you are in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, or Canada, our simple and practical online Quran teaching methods have set up apart from the crowd. As we enter online mainstream education systems, these are some tips that are helping us.
Lessons have a direct reference to the Quran
It will not make any sense to teach online Quran lessons without backing our ideas or teaching with either the words of Allah SWT or the Hadith. We ensure that all lessons take their roots from the Quran and Quranic verses are used to further explain the lesson of the day. This way, the student can make a direct correlation to real-life incidents and happenings to the Quran. They will also be able to use the Quran as guidance in their life now and after the lessons is over.
Tajweed is a prerequisite to all lessons
The Quran is meant to be recited, not rushed through, scanned, or flipped over like the pages of a newspaper. With this in mind, every online Quran lesson is taught with Tajweed. Our online Quran lessons with Tajweed are for beginners, intermediate, and professionals. If you are choosing a Tajweed lesson for kids, they are required to have a basic understanding of the Arabic language and how to combine the words.
Tutors have in-depth understanding and communication skills
Our students are from all over the world, and communication is fundamental to the success of any online Quran lesson. At www.learnquarn.online we have taken the appropriate measures to ensure that all tutors are well-spoken in English and how to communicate with the language.
This is for the basic fact that most lessons are for Muslims who live in the US, Canada, the UK, and Australia. Furthermore, students have the privilege to scan through the plethora of tutors we have, reach out to them, and communicate their desires before settling for one. We will not pressurize or force any tutor down your throat.
Lessons are times to allows for quick comprehension
Although you have the right to pick any time convenient for you, each online Quran lesson is timed and sticks to the timing except otherwise. This is to allow the tutor to attend to other students but also to install discipline and respect in the student. Furthermore, Quran lessons time is short for kids to aid easy understanding and remembrance.
Online Quran Lesson methods
To enable our students to cover the said lesson, lessons can be streamed live, records, or both for them. Live lessons give us a better interactive session with the students, but also enable us to understand the student better. This also allows us to build a practical lesson guide for each pupil to ensure success at the end of the lesson.
Assessments and tests
Just like a regular school, Learn Quran Online Academy assesses and tests the students at regular intervals to monitor and determine the level of their progress. This allows us to modify or expands a lesson to suit the requirements of the student.
However, for our online Quran lesson with Tajweed for kids has a different approach
Our tips are
- Each lesson is brief and precise for the day – to avoid overwhelming their small heads, lessons are fast but impactful. Some lessons require the addition of musical notes to aid faster remembrance. For example, a lesson about the Arabic alphabets or how to perform a dua’a is turned into a rhyme for the child.
- The use of stories to explain the verses of the Quran is also another way to get it done right. Stories of the prophets, the propagation of Islam, and many more are used to explain Quranic verses to a child
- Each new lesson starts with a revision of what has been previously taught before a new lesson is added. The kids also have daily assignments and weekly or monthly assessments before a new online Quran lesson are introduced.
- Parents are required to purchase educative materials or download apps to enable the child to get better access to reciting the Quran on their own after each day on the platform. This also allows the parent or guardian to get involved in their children’s Quran lessons and monitor their progress.
- Availability of tutors – we have certified Quran tutors from all over the world to cater to the diverse population on our platform. This is to enable students to fit in smoothly without any hiccups.
Who is an online Quran lesson for?
For every Muslim anywhere on the planet, but we have a special online Quran lesson for young and adult Muslims in Australia, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada looking for a reliable Online Quran platform to understand the Quran.
Our platform is accessible, safe, and certified. Don’t let the lockdown affect your faith, register with www.learnquran.online today.
Finally, Coronavirus is real and deadly. Please stay at home, stay safe, and keep washing those hands, use soap and water before starting ablution. It is also the month of Ramadan, let us indulge in reciting the Quran and get the reward of two in this holy month.